Can I switch jewelry findings from hoop/hook/post to something else? Can I switch from gold to silver and vice versa?
- Most jewelry findings can be switched out either to a different finding or a different metal color. There are a few designs where that is not possible, but each item description will indicate if findings cannot be switched. Currently, I do not stock any clip-on findings.
- In order to request this, you can leave a note at checkout or you can email with your order number and your finding request. The shop email is firstname.lastname@example.org
- I currently stock surgical steel hoops in yellow gold and silver color and stainless steel fish hooks in yellow gold and silver color.
- I CANNOT change any hoop or hook design into a post instead. I can change post designs to a hook or hoop.
Oops I accidentally ordered something more than once or I would like to cancel my order. What can I do?
- If you would like a refund on an accidental order or you would like to cancel an order that has not shipped yet, you should email email@example.com.
- Any refunds of this nature will incur a "restocking fee" because my eCommerce platform charges me a fee for every transaction and DOES NOT refund me the fee even if I refund a customer in full. Most transactions incur a fee of 2.9% + $0.30, but Shop Pay-in-4 charges a fee of 5.9% + $0.30. So depending on which type of transaction you used, you can receive a refund minus the fee.